What We Collect
Comfort Suites may collect, store and use the following forms of personal data:
- Contact information including email address
- Information about your computer, visits, and use of this website (including IP address, location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views).
- Information about transactions carried out between you and Comfort Suites on the website.
- Any other information that you choose to send us.
What We Do With The Information
Comfort Suites obtains the above information to understand your needs and provide you with a better booking experience and stay. In particular, we use the information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
We may provide your information to third party partners in good faith.
We will never sell your information.
We have established physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect online. These safeguards include encrypted transmissions.
No method of transmission or electronic storage is 100% secure, however, and we cannot guarantee security either before, during, or after the transmission of information on our website.