Pet-Friendly Hotel in Ocean City, MD
Bring along your furry friend to stay with you at our pet-friendly hotel in Ocean City, Maryland. Our spacious suites have all the comforts of home, and a little extra room for you and your pet to stretch out. Boasting the most competitive rates in the area, stay less than a mile from the famed Ocean City beach and boardwalk for an affordable price at Comfort Suites!
Our Pet Policy
Our cleaning fee allows us to maintain the quality of our suites for future guests.
- $35 per pet per day from Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day.
- $35 one-time fee during off-peak season.
Contact us directly to confirm availability of pet-friendly suites.
Pets must not be left unattended at our Ocean City pet-friendly hotel.
On the Beach
The famous Ocean City beach and boardwalk is the perfect place to walk your dog and listen to the rolling waves. Walk along ten miles of sand and surf!
- The public beach is open from 5 AM – 10 PM.
- Pets are allowed on beach and boardwalk but must remain leashed.
- Carry doggy bags to clean up after your pet.
- There are spigots and public restrooms available for filling up your pet’s portable water dish.
Several of our suites have separate dining tables and our back picnic area has tables for guests to enjoy an outdoor meal. Other dog-friendly restaurants nearby include:
Sunset Grille: Dine on elevated seafood classics and Happy Hour specials. Plus, hotel guests receive an additional discount!
Micky Fins Bar & Grill: Bar and grill with an energetic atmosphere, fresh seafood, and a dog-friendly patio.
De Lazy Lizard: What’s not to love: an open-air bar with a kids play area, and live entertainment nightly!
Book your stay today at our family-friendly and pet-friendly hotel in Ocean City, MD!